The basic rule is to leave the cottage, both inside and outside, in the same shape as you found it. Our cottage is in a lovely, well-respected private point in Selkirk. We want you to have fun during your stay, but not at the expense of disturbing our neighbours. Please treat our cottage as you would want others to treat yours! You can download a copy of the Lake Rules from the Homepage at the bottom attachments.
- Leave the cottage in the same shape as you found it
- No parties or events - quiet time after 11pm
- Only registered guests are allowed. Please supply a full list via email to the owners upon arrival
- A pet deposit must have been arranged and paid prior to your stay. You are responsible for damage/removing waste from outdoors. Pet deposits will not be returned if we have to spend additional time cleaning after your pet.
- No Smoking/Vaping/e cigarettes of any type in our cottage. It is your responsibility to clean the grounds if you or your guests are smoking outside.
- Do not use the property for any illegal activity.
- All broken items or things not working should be reported to the owners the same day. Accidents happen, but if costly repairs or replacements are required, you will be charged for the damage.